Technical Support Specialist
At Skytelecom, we take on big problems of telecommunications to help households and businesses, get connected with a provider that delivers fast, reliable and guarantee digital networking experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunities working in a fist pace and competing industry environment. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world further digital, together.
About the Role : Technical Support Specialist.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to be hired, with the responsibility to perform Telephony and Internet Services support in direct contact with Customers and Business Customers, field technicians and 2nd level support teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues which arise after service activation.
- Perform all required actions in order to support Telephony and Internet Services to customer, doing also all internal coordination activities that follow the troubleshooting process.
- Organize field technician visits to customer premises in order to perform all appropriate actions.
- Perform Services proactive Monitoring and run health checks.
Send technical incident reports to customers.
What you’ll need:
- Graduate or Undergraduate in Greek Polytechnical University.
- Graduate or Undergraduate Master Degree in Networking will be considered as plus.
- Good general and technical education with qualifications in telecommunications, electronics and computing.
- At least 3 years experience in administration of technology services (Fixed telephony – PBX administration- Internet solutions).
- Technical knowledge of Transmission/Transport, IP Networks and configuration.
- Very good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving and self-motivation.
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
Key performance indicators:
- Response & Resolution time.
- KPIs according to customer needs.
If you have any previous working experience in Telecom industry.
What we Offer:
- Amazing work environment.
- Competitive Salary Plan.
- Private Insurance Plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Laptop.
- Coffee, Snacks, Friday Launches and fun Outings.