Project Management Officer
At Skytelecom, we take on big problems of telecommunications to help households and businesses, get connected with a provider that delivers fast, reliable and guarantee digital networking experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunities working in a fist pace and competing industry environment. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world further digital, together.
About the Role: Project Manager.
The Project Manager manages end-to-end projects and has responsibility for the planning, coordination, and deployment of the project/change into production.
They identify, manage, and mitigate project/change risks and issues in order to facilitate the on-time and on-budget delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision.
The Project Manager focusses upon managing the team in the delivery of the proposed change, management of their inter-dependencies and holding project stakeholders to account for delivering their individual activities effectively.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from initiation through to completion.
- Supervises a team of change delivery project management professionals and ensures compliance to Standards, policies and processes.
- Runs a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed or matrix managed.
- Ensures overall integrity of the project and compliance to Standards.
- Monitors performance across of projects/programmes that have either a dependency upon or are dependent on the project being managedin the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, coordinates project stakeholders and may also act as lead representative in key governance and decision meetings.
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with stakeholders across SkyTelecom and external partners in order to ensure alignment with the broader commercial objectives of the business.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor In Business Administration.
- Master’s in Project Management.
- PMP Certification will be considered as a plus.
- Project & Programme Management.
- Expert Communication.
- Business Partnering- to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
- Partner & Vendor Management: Drives performance and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders to support improvement of delivery standards for our customers.
- Risk Assessment: Ability to identify and understand emerging risk and apply the risk management approach. Understands the process of Risk identification and assessment, response and reporting.
- Has clear understanding of industry trends, economic, financial KPIs (e.g. profit & loss) market and customer dynamics, and demonstrates business foresight and entrepreneurship to contribute to the wider digital business strategy. Can understand and interpret the impact of external factors on the function or organisation. Understands KPIS and levers to pull to drive commercial performance.
- Delivery Methodologies: Understands and is experienced in both project delivery frameworks (e.g. Waterfall and Agile) and governance frameworks.
If you have any previous working experience in Telecom industry.
What we Offer:
- Amazing work environment.
- Competitive Salary Plan.
- Private Insurance Plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- Coffee, Snacks, Friday Launches and fun Outings.