Product Growth Specialist
At Skytelecom, we take on big problems of telecommunications to help households and businesses, get connected with a provider that delivers fast, reliable and guarantee digital networking experience.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunities working in a fist pace and competing industry environment. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world further digital, together.
About Your Role:
Product Growth management is an organizational lifecycle function within a company, dealing with the planning, forecasting, production, and marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product lifecycle (PML).
The Product Specialist role at Skytelecom is to:
- Articulate what a winning product looks like.
- Engage the team to build it.
- Team supervision until they get it right.
That will lead in:
- Retention of Customers.
Product specialist will unite the Biz Dev, Growth, Product Development, Marketing, Sales and Biz Ops Departments for the success of the product in the market by taking part in strategic decision-making as he/she will be responsible for your teams roadmap prioritizing what goes into production.
The ideal candidate should engage an approach for metric driven decisions and in-depth knowledge of how to use and evolve various KPIs set by the company.
What You Need:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Telecom Product Manager, or Technical Telco Leader in Growth projects with a strong understanding of Acquisition, Activation & Retention disciplines.
- Strong ability to transform data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap.
- Ability to understand what’s best for the customer while balancing the needs of the business.
- Solid growth skills, such us data analysis, user and market research.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree is a must have.
- Master’s Degree is considered as asset.
- If you have previous working experience in Telecom industry in various Departments.
- Short Notice Period.
What we Offer:
- Amazing work environment.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan.
- Private Insurance Plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Laptop.
- Mobile Phone.
- Coffee, Snacks, Friday Launches and fun Outings.